BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS SHIP DATES, ITINERARY AND DETAILS:
SATURDAY 11/3/18 DAY ONE—ALL ABOARD: Depart Tampa at 4:00 pm on the way to Grand Cayman. Be on board by 2:30 pm.
SUNDAY 11/4/18 DAY TWO: Cruising and your first Seminar Day.
MONDAY 11/5/18 DAY THREE: Arrive at 7:00 am George Town, Grand Cayman. Take the tender to shore. Ship departs 3:30 pm.
TUESDAY 11/6/18 DAY FOUR: Arrive at 10:00 am dockside at Cozumel, Mexico. Ship departs at 7:30 pm.
WEDNESDAY 11/7/18 DAY FIVE: Cruising and your second Seminar Day.
THURSDAY 11/8/18 DAY SIX: Arrive Tampa at 7:00 am. Disembark.
Once in port, there are 64 (!) shore excursions to choose from—at all levels of activity. Go online at www.royalcaribbean.com to see the wide variety of events this ship has to offer.
CABIN PRICING AND BOOKING DETAILS:
CONTACT ELLEN TO BOOK YOUR CABIN:
Ellen Rafferty at Odyssey Travel (Ormond Beach)
386-672-8113 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Cabin: $518.48*
Ocean View Cabin: $568.58*
Balcony Cabin: $718.48*
*$50 ONBOARD CABIN CREDIT WITH EACH CABIN BOOKED WITH OUR RATE! Includes all the taxes and port charges. This does not include your seminar fees.
***All rates are per person, double occupancy and these rates are good thru July 17, 2017. A $200 per person deposit will hold your cabin choice. ***
Note: Final payment is not due until 8/15/2018 and a full refund is available thru 8/14/18 if you have to change your plans. Please note that Group rate cabins are limited which is why your Education Committee is asking you to book your cruise this far in advance. It is possible that the current group rate may increase after July 17, 2017. We do have single cabin occupancy group rates available. Details regarding RCCL, airfare, ground transportation, insurance, and hotel “sleep and sail” arrangements will be available as soon as we know them.
STUFF TO REMEMBER WHEN YOU CRUISE:
- Bring your passport!!!! Check your expiration date now. The rule is that you must have a valid passport that doesn’t expire until six months following your return date (May 9, 2019). A word to the wise: Just using your driver’s license and birth certificate is never a good idea because those are only valid if you leave and return to the same port. What if you get sick and have to fly home? Not returning to the same port are you? Don’t risk being unable to get home.
- Advise your credit card company you’ll be out of the country.
- Stop your newspaper service or have a neighbor pick up the papers.
- Be sure your cell phone will operate overseas and check on the cost.
- Make copies of all your travel documents, your passport, credit cards, etc., and leave them with someone reliable in case of loss. Or if you can do so securely, email them to yourself. Give that person a copy of your itinerary and emergency shipboard phone numbers (see your cruise documents).
- Put a copy of your itinerary in your suitcase, especially when flying.
- Change the appropriate email, phone messages.
- Check the weather and pack accordingly. BITS AND PIECES
WE SAID SEMINAR AT SEA:
Who needs a cruise director when KATHRYN KEANE, EA WILL BE OUR AT SEA INSTRUCTOR!
ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX—2 hours
FORM 2106-UNREIMBURSED EMPLOYEE EXPENSES—1 hour
GAMBLING AND THE TAX RETURN—2 hours
NET OPERATING LOSSES—2 hours
REPRESENTING TODAY’S CLIENTS—2 hours
And our “wild card” topic—— STUMP THE INSTRUCTOR—1 hour
Click on the Seminar at Sea Registration Tab for the registration form. Please remember the seminar is not included in your cabin price. There is an additional fee.