Other hotels offering the package are the Hampton Inn Airport. 813-289-6262. Ask for their “Park, Stay and Go Package”. Also, the Holiday Inn Tampa Bay. 813-289-8200. Ask for their Cruise Package. In addition to the same sort of transportation arrangement as above, this package includes breakfast for 2 adults, too.
Group bookings for our 2018 cruise are now closed. Anyone still wanting or needing to book independently may do so, but your booking will not count toward our group total, nor receive our rates. You may book through Royal Caribbean, our travel agent Ellen Rafferty, or a travel agent of your choice. This, of course, is subject to stateroom availability.
BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS SHIP DATES, ITINERARY AND DETAILS:
SATURDAY 11/3/18 DAY ONE—ALL ABOARD: Depart Tampa at 4:00 pm on the way to Grand Cayman. Be on board by 2:30 pm.
SUNDAY 11/4/18 DAY TWO: Cruising and your first Seminar Day.
MONDAY 11/5/18 DAY THREE: Arrive at 7:00 am George Town, Grand Cayman. Take the tender to shore. Ship departs 3:30 pm.
TUESDAY 11/6/18 DAY FOUR: Arrive at 10:00 am dockside at Cozumel, Mexico. Ship departs at 7:30 pm.
WEDNESDAY 11/7/18 DAY FIVE: Cruising and your second Seminar Day.
THURSDAY 11/8/18 DAY SIX: Arrive Tampa at 7:00 am. Disembark.
Once in port, there are 64 (!) shore excursions to choose from—at all levels of activity. Go online at www.royalcaribbean.com to see the wide variety of events this ship has to offer.
STUFF TO REMEMBER WHEN YOU CRUISE:
- Bring your passport!!!! Check your expiration date now. The rule is that you must have a valid passport that doesn’t expire until six months following your return date (May 9, 2019). A word to the wise: Just using your driver’s license and birth certificate is never a good idea because those are only valid if you leave and return to the same port. What if you get sick and have to fly home? Not returning to the same port are you? Don’t risk being unable to get home.
- Advise your credit card company you’ll be out of the country.
- Stop your newspaper service or have a neighbor pick up the papers.
- Be sure your cell phone will operate overseas and check on the cost.
- Make copies of all your travel documents, your passport, credit cards, etc., and leave them with someone reliable in case of loss. Or if you can do so securely, email them to yourself. Give that person a copy of your itinerary and emergency shipboard phone numbers (see your cruise documents).
- Put a copy of your itinerary in your suitcase, especially when flying.
- Change the appropriate email, phone messages.
- Check the weather and pack accordingly.
WE SAID SEMINAR AT SEA:
Who needs a cruise director when KATHRYN KEANE, EA WILL BE OUR AT SEA INSTRUCTOR!
OPERATING AN ETHICAL TAX PRACTICE – 2 hours
SELF DIRECTED IRAs-1 hour
GAMBLING AND THE TAX RETURN—2 hours
NET OPERATING LOSSES—2 hours
REPRESENTING TODAY’S CLIENTS—2 hours
And our “wild card” topic—— STUMP THE INSTRUCTOR—1 hour
Click on the Seminar at Sea Registration Tab for the registration form. Please remember the seminar is not included in your cabin price. There is an additional fee.